Yes, thanks for the article! So you're supposed to store your girls NAKED? I think that's a bit harsh, especially in New England. I usually set the hair of the girls who are going to be relaxing in a box for a while on foam rollers, leave them in whatever outfit they are wearing and tuck them into their original boxes wrapped in towels, with a white handkerchief over their faces for extra protection. I, too, have over 250 dolls and about 200 bears (plus assorted other stuffies) and I do have a designated doll room, which comes nowhere near close to being big enough. But like someone else on this thread, all these entities are "real" to me to varying extents. If they didn't make it to at least the telepathic wishing stage, they've found other homes by now. And I've been through the "sell" pile routine. I sold AGs about 4 years ago to buy Kinser animals and bears. I've spent the whole summer buying replacements for the AGs I sold and trying to replace the clothing that went with them. So I'd add a word of caution to anyone who feels, as I do, that dolls and stuffies have personalities of their own. Sell them or donate them if you feel perfectly happy about this choice but if you get a prickle of sadness as they prepare to exit your life, think again!